Welcome

BEWARE! English rosak digunakan disini.

clicky..clicky..

~Eternity Love~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

puteri satu

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

puteri dua

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

DuniaDino

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

10.3.11

aku ingin engkau tahu, bahawa i'll be waiting for you.


Assalamualaikum. Salam Sejahtera. Hi. -smile- :)

the white starlight envelops the tears
the tears fall in the warm wind
do you feel it?
This trembling, quiet whisper that is going your way

I draw you on this white paper
the warm smile holds me
is this love?
Even when I close my eyes, I see only you

I will be waiting for you
I will wait for you

I don’t want to see the tears of pain anymore
you let me know
this love that’s like a lie, I’ll never let it go
because that love is you

I’m walking in my memories with you
the tears fill even the deepest area of my heart
what should I do?
Even in my dreams, I miss you


Please look at me, like the faraway stars
can’t you be the one that’s in my heart
Terima Kasih. Thanks. Syukran. Gracias. any comment? :)

0 orang komen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...